
Hi all,
Didn't get a chance to mention that we caught up with Nicki & Tim at their place last weekend, with Di & Bob, and Richard. Bob had done a nice job of cooking a traditional Brazilian feijoada, which kept Marina pretty happy. Unfortunately, no photos but it was a great day. Really enjoyed it.
Today we went for a trip down to the Gold Coast and took our friend Yvonne out for a meal. She suggested we check out Paradise Point and I'm glad we did. Lovely spot. Seems we weren't the only ones to think so. In the couple of hours we were there, I spotted two Rolls Royces and a Lamborghini. I know where all the silvertails have been laying low during the recession. Anyway, it was a great day and the meal was very good. I definitely recommend the restaurant, "Fahrenheit". I took this pic of Yvonne and my lovely wife there.
All the best!
Simon
Hi you two, great blog - looking forward to keeping up with all your news and photos. Not long to go now until the baby arrives I hear - wish we could be there to visit... maybe sometime soon.
ReplyDeleteLove from us all Corinne x
I hear congratulations are in order!! I am so pleased for both of you. Can't wait to see some photos.
ReplyDeleteSimon give Marina our love and hope she recovers soon.
Take care and lots of kisses to you both
Love Corinne, Richard, Stephanie and Jordyne xxxx