Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Marina in hospital

Just a quick update

Marina has been in the hospital for the last day for monitoring because some tests indicated she had elevated protein levels. The doctors may consider inducing the birth if they think this condition could harm the baby. And as she is now past her due date this shouldn't really be a major issue.

It is all ok though at the moment I think, although she will have to stay there (again) tonight. Fingers crossed eh?

I'll be visting her tomorrow and will know more then.
Cheers
Simon

2 comments:

  1. How exciting - looking forward to the news x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent a comment but can't seem to find it so sending again- you may find it twice.

    I hear congratulations are in order. I am so pleased for both of you. Glad to hear Marina is doing well and baby. Can't wait to see some photos.
    Love and kisses to you both
    Corinne, Richard, Stephanie and Jordyne xxxx

    ReplyDelete