Tired, stressed, and I really don't think I'll feel any better on Swisse. Probably about 3 or 4 days of sleep would do the trick though!
Ah, but all jokes aside, it's great to finally have brought Lucas home. I love having the little bloke around, even if it is like having a noise generator installed in your house! He certainly has some lungs on him. I'm diving in to do my bit though, helping feed and change him, doing the 3am shift trying to get him back to sleep.
It's also really nice to have my mum and dad around at the moment. I don't get to see them that much as I'm back at work now, but every now and then they pop over to check on me and make sure I still have all my faculties. Here's a pic below of them taken shortly after Lucas was born.
Anyway, I'll be back in touch shortly with another update.
Cheers,
Simon
No comments:
Post a Comment